Location : Pune
Experience – 10-15 years
- Responsible for working with the Client Architects and Technical Specialists on defining the technical and application architecture.
- Review business requirements/ process and translate that into viable implementation architecture.
- At least 12+ years of technology experience including 5+ years of design and solutions/application architecture experience in a range of technologies.
- Proven experience in systems architecture, design and development.
- Sound knowledge of estimation techniques.
- Sound knowledge of AWS/Azure cloud from application development, deployment and migration perspective
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of Java/J2EE Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, .Net/C#, UI frameworks likes AngularJS/ReactJS
- Extensive knowledge in ORM frameworks such as Hibernate, MyBatis
- Extensive knowledge in design, creation and consumption of RESTful API, Microservices and Orchestration
- Extensive knowledge in automated unit testing using JUnit, EasyMock, PowerMock, Mockito, Jasmine, Jest
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries and interacting with database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB
- Knowledge in interacting with messaging systems such as RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka
- Sound working knowledge of CI/CD pipeline for code quality and automation using Jenkins, Sonarqube, Selenium, rest-assured, Security and containerization
- Thorough orientation towards Code reviews, Coding standards, Design Standards and Code Documentation
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills