Experience Level: 5+ years
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is seeking a qualified professional to fill the position of Big Data Engineer based in Newark, CA.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices.
- Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
- Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data. Develop data set processes for
data modeling, mining and production.
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures.
- Create custom software components and analytics applications.
- Install and update disaster recovery procedures.
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members on project goals.
- The position requires 50% of national travel.
This position requires a Master's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Electrical Engineering or a related field plus two (2) years of experience in a related occupation, OR a Bachelor’s
degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering,
or a related field plus five (5) years of experience in a related occupation. Position also requires experience
with Java/J2EE, C++, Python, Apache Hadoop, Linux, Unix, HBase, Kubernetes, BigQuery, and CloudSQL.
Please send your resume to
Shreyasi Sharma, HR Manager
39600 Balentine Drive, Suite 200
Newark, CA 94560